Coin Age (the “Company”), offers a global network of content-rich web and social sites, content optimization and affiliate programand also provide you with various content.
- If you sign up for any of our Services, we process your personal data in order to perform our contractual obligations towards you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our website or Services; or
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information from our Users:
The first type of information is information that identifies or may reasonably identify an individual reasonable effort (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- Contact details: you may voluntarily provide us with certain contact details, such as your full name and email address.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services.
- Device information: we collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device’s unique identifiers, browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
- Information we collect from third parties: We collect Personal Information from third party service providers.
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, etc.
Types of Non-Personal Information we collect from or about you:
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information.
- Device information– this category includes your device’s type and model, system language, the device’s operating system (such as Android or iOS), mobile carrier name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari).
- Location information– we collect information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information does not tell us where your device is precisely located. This information is sent as a normal part of internet traffic. In addition, we also collect implicit location information, which allows us to infer that you are either interested in a place or that you might be at the place – this information does not actually tell us where your device is precisely located.
- Log and analytics information: we collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications’ usage, log files, user activity (e.g. referral URL, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To provide and operate the Services, such as to provide our clients with performance marketing, online user acquisition network, online promotions, and for the purposes of user attribution;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- To market our Services (see more below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and
- We may ask you to participate in surveys (processed by us or third parties) that help us understand your use of the website and improve our advertising. Any Personal Information provided to us (or supplied by you or us to such third-party survey providers) in connection with these surveys will only be used in relation to that survey.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION?
We share Personal Information with any of the following recipients:
- Our clients that deploy our Services on their online properties; this includes our clients whose websites or apps you have visited, as well as an advertiser whose site you have visited – we share information about how you have interacted with such websites or apps.
- Companies within the Company and other affiliated companies;
- Subcontractors and third party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but is not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing affiliates, identity verification and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Auditors, contractors or advisers of any of the Company’s business processes;
- To any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have registered with an account through our Services, the Company will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, the Company will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable the Company to meet its legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations.
In addition, the Company may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for the Company’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.